Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Crafty mum...(yeah right!)

I am by no means a crafty mum, I look at blogs of mothers who knit, sew, bake and craft...yes I envy you, for you have the time and the talent.  I on the other hand, do not.

So like all my projects at school I have left this little project to number 99...

I have been told (A MONTH AGO! so no surprise) that I have to make an Easter bonnet for my little girl for creche, if I don't she will be the only one going without.  Now does a little 18month old even realise the implications of being the only one left out and if I know my child she will rip that thing right off her head and probably eat it...

But alas, I am not going to be the only parent to not produce a magnificent bonnet...I am now going to rummage through my house(as the shops are now closed) and look for materials to cut, paste and color with.

Right here I go...

I'm back...This is what I found in the house:


  1. old wood paints
  2. wood glue
  3. got husband to nick paper from work(ran out of paper for printing at home)
  4. 1 pink crayon 
  5. old thin paint brushes
  6. Cut outs from  http://easter.newarchaeology.com/
Right lets get cracking...




What the freak, is that what I produced after all that, good thing the kids can't talk she would've been made fun of for sure!


OK....so as we can all see, the result is....somewhat questionable...I think I'll stick to my day job, I'm better as a working mum rather then a crafty mum.



No comments:

Post a Comment